What is Video Asset Management, and How Can It Help Your Business?
If your business has recently entered the world of video marketing, you might have been persuaded by some of the head-turning metrics which attest to its power. Consider, for example, these metrics:
- Marketers are spending more on content creation: Gartner reports that key marketers were spending more than 8% of their total marketing budgets on content creation and management in 2017
- More than 90% of consumers say that video helps them make buying decisions: this is one of the reasons using video, as opposed to plain text, increases sales for the businesses which are adept in using it.
- About 64% of consumers say the inclusion of video makes them more likely to make a purchase: video is better able to tell a brand's story by creating an emotional connection with the viewer.
- Marketers who regularly include video as part of their strategy garner 66% more qualified leads: because video can present more information about a company's products and services more quickly and conveniently than text alone, the leads you get know more about you, and for this reason are better qualified to be interested in those products and services.
- Approximately 80% of all internet traffic will be video by 2021: the predominance of video in the marketplace means that, increasingly, consumers will expect to see it, and will expect it to be relevant to their needs and wants.
- Businesses using video on landing pages spiked from 49% last year to 60% this year: businesses like yours are beginning to understand video's market appeal. That, of course, means more video out there, and more competition to grab consumers' attention.
- Large, enterprise businesses typically have thousands of videos in their libraries: on average, companies have on average 293 videos in their libraries, but large organizations have many more, and the largest are ingesting as many as 10,000 a week.
Get full FREE access to the report below
Just submit the form, and you'll instantly get free access to the full report.