Solutions - Remote Video Editing and Collaboration
Enterprise Level Remote Video Editing
for pandemic-proof production
Find, edit, and collaborate on video projects from anywhere, on just 2Mb Wi-Fi
Create without constraint. Collaborate across borders. With Curator you have the power of a full professional edit bay wherever you or your video files are.
The Curator for Adobe Panel integration provides Editors with easily discoverable frame-accurate proxy streams of their assets for instant editing - no downloads necessary!
Easy project sharing, versioning, and Check-Out/In capabilities directly within Premiere Pro and After Effects, combined with an intuitive browser-based review and approve process.
Increasing Editor efficiencies and productivity
Editors can send their export/conform back to where the original high-res assets are stored - avoiding huge downloads and reclaiming time wasted watching the conform task complete!
Productive and reliable
remote editing is possible
The Remote Editing Puzzle
The Curator Solution
Curator helps creative teams of editors to collaborate and edit from home or anywhere else in the world, directly in Premiere Pro and/or After Effects. With Curator, Editors can remotely:
- Find the assets they need in seconds
- Instantly edit on streaming frame-accurate proxies, without needing to download any files
- Collaborate with colleagues, enabling project sharing, Check-Out/In, versioning, and review and approve
- Offload time-consuming conform/export tasks back to where the high-res files are stored
Mission-critical remote working for video pros
There are other editorial workflows available – browser-based editing, RDP/VDI solutions, and even shuttling hard drives back and forth to the office – but none come close to the flexibility, productivity, and collaboration capabilities that Curator offers. With Curator, you'll:
- Protect production-related revenues
- Greatly improve Editor efficiencies for faster, higher quality production
- Ensure business continuity and uninterrupted production and monetization, keeping stakeholders and investors happy
- Retain and attract the best editing and production talent, regardless of geography
What Else Can Curator Do?
of Brand Assets
Manage Video Content
Between the Studio and WFH
Additional Resources to Help Your Video Team Edit Remotely
A Quick Guide to Remote Working for Video Professionals
Global Collaboration Inside Adobe Premiere with MAM Integration
Curator Now: Product Guide
A Quick-Start Guide to a Rapid-Deployment Remote Video Studio
How Collaborative Editing Changes Video Production Workflows
Cloud Video Editing Is No Longer A Theory. It's Here Right Now
How to Build Real Remote Collaboration in Video Production
Trusted (& Loved) by the Best
We work best with any organization that is serious about video. Our lightest customers use IPV to manage around 1500 video assets, our heaviest customers ingest over 10,000 hours of 4k video every week.