On-Demand Webinar | Watch Now
Remote editing inAdobe Premiere Pro
With special guest, David Helmly, Head of Strategic Development for Professional Video at Adobe.
Webinar: Live Remote Editing Masterclass
Recorded: 24th June 2020
Cloud editing and collaborating in Adobe Premiere Pro is no longer just a nice-to-have feature - it's absolutely essential.
What you’ll see:
- Remote editing with streaming frame-accurate proxies in Premiere over standard Wi-Fi
- Remote collaboration on Premiere projects
- Remote conform and render in the cloud
- Remote access to global video archive
And more importantly, why it’s so important:
- Implement business continuity and remote working capability for video teams
- Keep your business “on air’” and “always open”
- Monetize and re-use existing archives of video content
- Work securely with your assets and be trusted with the security of your client’s content
Industry legend, Adobe’s David Helmly, Head of Strategic Development for Professional Video and IPV’s own video VIP, Alex Ferris demonstrate the most innovative remote workflows available.
Watch NowComplete This Form
Head of Strategic Development for Video at Adobe
Video VIP & Director of SolutionEngineering at IPV
Additional Resources to Help Your Video Team Work From Home
A Quick Guide to Remote Working for Video Professionals
Global Collaboration Inside Adobe Premiere with MAM Integration
Curator Now: Product Guide
A Quick-Start Guide to a Rapid-Deployment Remote Video Studio
Trusted (& Loved) by the Best
We work best with any organization that is serious about video. Our lightest customers use IPV to manage around 1500 video assets, our heaviest customers ingest over 10,000 hours of 4k video every week.