Technical Operations Engineer
The Technical Operations Engineer is a key role within IPV and will be responsible for 1st, 2nd and 3rd line remote and onsite support of the IPV Curator product suite for clients, and regional and global partners.
- Owning and resolving technical issues escalated by IPV customers and internal management, which includes internal troubleshooting under the guidance of a Senior Technical Operations Engineer or Technical Operations Manager.
- To become a super-user of the full IPV Curator product suite and be comfortable demonstrating the capabilities of the solution internally and to external clients.
Core Skills Required
- A team player who thrives in providing first class customer service, who is at ease with customer-facing scenarios and is a natural communicator by phone and email.
- Proven experience in a SQL Database role is essential.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Server and Client operating systems, Office 365, LAN Hardware and TCP/IP protocols.
- System admin experience with AD.
- Experience of file-based broadcast systems and workflows would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong familiarity with Window & MAC OS operating systems.
- Working knowledge of HTML, VB.Net and CSS.
- High sense of urgency and flexibility.
- A strong interest in digital video and audio process is a distinct advantage.
- The ability to form strong relationships both internally and externally with customers and vendors.
- A proven ability to work well under pressure; collaborative and communicative throughout project life cycle.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to establish priorities and develop clear, efficient and logical approaches to meet set deadlines and achieve goals.
- Strong verbal, analytical, organizational, writing and presentation skills.
- Excels in a fast-paced, community environment.
- Knowledge of Broadcast Video, Audio and Closed Captioning formats would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Avid and After Effects would be an advantage.
- This role will require some travel to international customer sites.
- Some support instances will take place outside of normal working hours, which will be co-ordinated by our Technical Operations Manager.
- Any member of staff may be asked to perform any reasonable and appropriate task (subject to training and Health and Safety requirements) dependent upon the business needs.
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.