Video accounts for 80% of all consumer internet traffic; IPV’s market-leading Enterprise Video Management technology empowers companies to leverage this to drive engagement, build brand and grow revenue.
We are transforming the way that global brands engage with their customers through video. Companies already benefitting from IPV’s platform include leading enterprises like Home Deport, government agencies like NASA and broadcasters like Sky.
We are searching for an exceptional Solutions Engineer to join our growing commercial team and play an integral part in our next phase of growth.
The primary function of this role will be to support the efforts of IPV’s growing partner network and sales team by providing technical expertise across IPV’s cutting-edge Curator platform, used by enterprises, media agencies and broadcasters across Europe and North America.
The successful candidate will possess an enthusiastic mentality with an intense hunger to succeed. This role will suit someone who relishes the hard work required in a fast-paced sales team and who enjoys the excitement of a tech company in scale-up mode.
- Quickly become a subject matter specialist in IPV products and third-party products with IPV integrations.
- Arrange and conduct thorough and structured discovery calls to progress marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads.
- Manage and track opportunities through the company CRM.
- Progress sales opportunities through IPV’s partner channel and sales teams.
- Display a strong technical skillset combined with a clear understanding of IPV’s buying personas’ key challenges.
- Maintain a sales-focussed outlook on opportunities whilst ensuring functionality and technical requirements are identified and positioned enthusiastically and appropriately.
- When required, work with Head of Solutions Engineering to scope, schedule and deploy Proof of Concept (POC) or Pre-Implementation (PI) systems on-premises and in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Work alongside the Partnerships Manager to nurture and maintain existing partner relationships and provide outstanding service and value-add in order to optimise every sales opportunity.
- Be available to partners, which will include system integrators and resellers, to provide assistance on software demonstrations, RFP responses and act as a go-to technical resource.
- Provide training and support to partners where appropriate.
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years verifiable track record of installing and supporting complex software systems on Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of cloud and hybrid cloud platforms.
- Demonstrable ability to engage with varied personas in the relevant target verticals including creative, managerial and C level roles.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A formidable communicator; in person, on the phone and over email, to explain complex concepts in simple terms when required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Domain experience in video would be a big plus.
- Understanding of technologies including XML, SQL, virtualisation and micro-service architectures hosted on public cloud platforms is highly desirable.
- Any experience of video production, especially in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products, is desirable.