This year at NAB we’ll be showing you how to save money and time, so you can use your resources to create more valuable content. The exciting new Curator features we’ll be demonstrating include:
AI: monetize your content
- Use AI services to enhance your metadata and make it easy to find the right content.
- Automate the tagging of all of your archive assets so you can search and reuse them.
- Save money and resource when captioning your content through our new speech-to-text integrations.
Remote working: ingest, edit and publish wherever you are
- Take advantage of our remote editing workflow with Curator for Adobe.
- Use our new easy-ingest application, Curator Connect, to ingest camera card content by simply dragging and dropping.
- View your newly ingested content in the intuitive Curator Clip Link interface.
Automation: make migrating to the cloud simple
- Want to migrate all your projects off old storage? Worried about having to relink them all?
- Project Connect eliminates this issue by automatically migrating your files and updating all media references in your new storage.
- Quickly and easily make your stagnating on-premise assets globally accessible, unlocking international talent and valuable metadata.
Analytics: understand what kind of content is most valuable
- Get a better understanding of your assets with Curator Analytics.
- Analyze everything, from processes to projects, to make sure you’re working efficiently.
- See what’s being created, how much it’s being watched, and who your best content creators are.